Executive Order: Stay Home Except for Essential Needs Source https://govstatus.egov.com/or-covid-19
On March 23, I issued Executive Order 20-12, effective immediately until further notice. This is a statewide order. Failure to comply with the order will be considered an immediate danger to public health.
For more information, see the latest press release.
In short, here is what is allowed and what is not. If you’re not sure about an activity, skip it. Staying at home as much as possible during this time will save lives.
Allowed (must keep 6 feet from others):
- Hospitals and health care
- Grocery stores
- Take-out/delivery from restaurants and bars
- Pet stores
- Gas stations
- Certain retail stores
- Outdoor activities like walking your dog, jogging, or biking in your neighborhood
- Child care facilities and babysitters (only if abiding by new rules)
- Social gatherings (parties, celebrations) with people from outside of your household
- Dine-in restaurants and bars
- Nightclubs and concerts
- Shopping at outdoor or indoor malls and retail complexes
- Fitness: Gyms, sports and fitness centers, health clubs, and exercise studios, dance and yoga studios
- Grooming: Hair salons, barbershops, nail salons, massage parlors, non-medical wellness spas, cosmetic stores, tattoo parlors
- Entertainment: Theaters, amusement parks, arcades, bowling alleys, music concerts, sporting events, museums, skating rinks
- Outdoors: State parks, playgrounds, campgrounds, pools, skate parks, festivals
What’s on this page: